An Introduction to Who I Am & What I Do

¡Hola! My name is Anna Tankard and I am a lifelong learner and lover of languages. I studied Spanish and Linguistics at the University of Georgia, where I then continued on to get a Masters in World Language Education. During my time at UGA, I had the opportunity to study abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina for three months. I have traveled to several other Spanish-speaking countries as well. Upon graduation, I taught elementary school Spanish for a year and then taught high school (Spanish 1 & 2) for three years. I have decided to bow out of the public school system to venture out into something a bit less restricting (and a lot more fun 😎)!

I give private Spanish lessons online or in-person. I have decided to start this blog in order to jot down ideas I have about teaching and/or Spanish. I will also be sharing tips and resources to help with your language learning journey!

If you would like to learn Spanish yourself, or maybe you know someone who would like to brush up on it, please don't hesitate to visit my official website to take a short placement test to get started today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Tips for Improving Spanish Reading Skills

4 Ways to Raise Bilingual Children